Friday, October 9, 2015

First Week of October -- Done!

Ahh, how I love the feeling of Fall/Autumn. Especially knowing that we are officially one week into October. Although, it still feels like SUMMER in Los Angeles, I know that Halloween is right around the corner and I just can't wait to get more and more into the spirit of it. Something about October + Halloween + Fall/Autumn, always makes me feel some typaaa way =P

If you haven't seen it already, head on over to my YouTube Channel to watch my latest video!


My Fall Eyes Make-Up Tutorial is live, now! And the star of the show is this beautiful new shade from MAC's MAC-nificent collection called "Everyone's Darling" matte eyeshadow.




I've been looking allover the place for a color like this and have finally found it, thanks to the new collection at MAC. I loved their blushes, but figured I didn't need anymore burgandy/red blushes (since I never use them for my cheeks only for my eyes, haha.)


Also, another thing I've been loving is this new Liquid Suede Matte Liquid Lipstick from NYX in "Vintage." Suuuper Duuuper in love with this color!! And probably cheapest liquid lipstick I've ever purchased; retailed at $7.00, in which I picked up at the NYX Grand Opening last Friday @ The Westfield Santa Anita mall.


Oh and in case you're wondering where to get some adorable glitter pumpkins as a decorative piece-- I got this one and some mini ones that are a copper-y tone and a light orange tone at Joann's Craft Store. This picture was posted on my Instagram, just in case you are curious, you can follow me at @kellsies where I post my daily pixs and the other Instagram dedicated to all things beauty is @beautybykellytran :)


With the most dearest and sincerest love,

-- Kels.

No comments:

Post a Comment